You will find all the fittings needed in a bag fixed inside your divan drawers.
Assembling The Base.
- Your divan base will generally come with castors. In some cases, glides are an option.
- Turn your divan base(s) upside down and insert each castor or glide into position and tap with the heal of your hand to secure, there will be 4 for each base half. Once they are secured in position turn the base(s) upright.
- If you have a split, double or king size bed, push the divan sections together.
- If your bases have predrilled holes, line them up and fasten the 2 divan halves together using the bolts. The fabric may need piercing, but the position is marked.
- In the case of U clip joining brackets, position these where marked and push in. They might need to be tapped into position.
- If your divan has hinged brackets on the sides, gently rotate the bracket so that it hooks onto the screw on the opposite base.