We recommend you follow the following tips to ensure a long enjoyable relationship with your bed:
- Regularly check all bolts, screws, legs and castors. Bolts and screws can loosen over time.
- Check that your headboard is securely attached regularly.
- We recommend you don't place your bed next radiators or fires as this can lead to your new bed cracking and drying out. Direct sunlight may cause some fading.
- Check the slats on a slated bed base are still in their plastic holders.
- Don't over fill drawers. Keep in mind that they were designed to hold linens and towels. Over filling can cause them to jam and on some occasions the weight can cause the bottom of the drawer to bend.
- Please don't jump on the bed. We don’t want to spoil you fun in the bedroom, but standing or jumping on any part of your bed can cause it permanent damage. Don’t allow children to jump on the bed as if it’s a trampoline, and be aware that bouncing repeatedly in the same area can place a strain on both the mattress and bed base.